Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What is the best way to get from Pakse to Vientiene?

I want to take a 3 day trip from Pakse to Vientiene and back. I know about the bed bus and Lao Air..any other way to do it? Really what i am looking for is a 3 day side trip out of Pakse, Ive done the falls and the Bolavan plateau..so looking for something else..





What is the best way to get from Pakse to Vientiene?


I%26#39;ve been down in that area on two seperate trips. First trip I opted to go by bus- night VIP bus from VTE to Pakse. On the way back I broke up the trip with a day %26amp; night in Savannakhet. This Sept. I took the VIP bus to Pakse agian and flew back. If your time is limited, you might opt to fly.



What is the best way to get from Pakse to Vientiene?


Thanks. I think flying seems to be my best option given the time limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment