Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ethnic Diversity in Luang Namtha

I travelled to Luang Namtha province for the first time in 2002, fell in love with the place, and have been back many times since.

On my second visit, i decided to spend the nxt few years doing an intensive photodocumentary on the ethic diversity of this rapidly changing province, to record the traditional lifestyles of the minority villages.

You can see some of my photographs plus descriptions on my website

http://kees.zenfolio.com/

Ethnic Diversity in Luang Namtha

These are excellent shots. I thoroughly recommend that anyone interested in Laos culture take the time to have a look.

Ethnic Diversity in Luang Namtha

TERRIFIC shots. They show not only the heart of these people, but yours.

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment