Monday, March 26, 2012

L'Opera Seria - avoid!

I visited restaurant L%26#39;Opera last evening. Frankly it was an awful experience and do not recommend it. Food was adequate but it was the service that disappointed. Not one member of staff smiled or spoke. They all appeared unhappy and disinterested. The owner(?) was no better. Very poor value, no atmosphere and there was violin music and not opera playing!!



L'Opera Seria - avoid!


I have been to L%26#39;Opera quite a number of times since living here and have never had a bad experience. Mind you I can%26#39;t go often anymore as it is too expensive for me now.



I am surprised about the service; I have always found it excellent.



L'Opera Seria - avoid!


Just a follow on.... the next night I went to Le Silapa which was excellent - friendly, attentive service, great food and ambiance and good value for money. Most enjoyable and highly recommended.




I enjoy going to Le Opera restaurant every time I%26#39;m in VTE, love the carbonara and the waitressses always want to gab with my girlfriend. it is expensive for VTE, callao




Yes, Le Silapa is good, but I would hesitate to say good value. The corkage charge of $10.00US is also ridiculous. As I stated befor, best value is Le Central.




Rufus, where is Le Central, I%26#39;d like to check it out, callao




Same road, same side as Kob Jai Der, heading towards the airport direction. About 600 metres past KJD




thanx rufus I head that way a week from tomorrow callao




Call me for a drink. Maybe a cigar will be in order as well by then.




will do I got your number Rufus talk to you soon Callao

No comments:

Post a Comment