Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bowling Alley

Hi





I have heard from various people that there is a bowling alley in Loas - apparenlty the only place to drink and a good backpacker scene? does anyone know where this is?





Thanks



Tara





Bowling Alley


I assume this is a serious post? ';The only place to drink....'; You have got to be kidding me; you can drink anywhere here.



There are 2 bowling alleys in Vientiane; one is at Itec and the other is in the city itself. Neither is a backpacker hangout so I don%26#39;t know who or what these ';various'; people have told you, but they are spinning you a yarn.



Btw in answer to your other posts, ';yes';, there are plenty of ATMs around VTE, and now Luang Prabang and even in Savahnakhet and Pakse.



Bowling Alley


theres 2 in VTE 1 close to Settha palace hotel and 1 at the Itecc shopping mall, this 1 is newer, the 1 downtown has pool tables , myself I couldn%26#39;t find 1ball i could get my fingers in thou so played pool instead


  • eyeshadow color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment