Thursday, March 29, 2012

That Louang festival

Anyone know when That Louang festival is this year, thanx Callao



That Louang festival


That Luang is Nov 12.



That Louang festival


Rufuscat,



Unfortunately, I will be leaving Vientiane on 11 Nov 2008.



Is there anything to see in the morning of the eve of the That Luang Festival.




The trade show at ITEC may have started by then. That is worth seeing - some nice furniture etc.




Thank you for the info Rufuscat.



However, I am not too interested in furniture.



If I visit the temple on the eve, would there be some decorations or any kind of preparation activities worth see.





Gary




thanx Rufuscat I get to BKK on the 9th, is it going on till the weekend 17 and 18 or just during the week, I may not be there in VTE till the 16 or 17, thanx Callao




I mean the weekend of 15 and 16




Think you will miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment