Thursday, March 29, 2012

would u reccommend going tubing in laos??

Hi All,



myself and my sister are going traveling through asia in nov 08 for 3months and were thinkin of goin tubing in laos.....would you reccommend it and where abouts can it been done???



thanks, kate.



would u reccommend going tubing in laos??


It%26#39;s very popular in Vang Vieng. I have some photos of tubing (after rainy season). Search in this forum and you%26#39;ll see lots of discussion of this topic. My few pictures of tubing (and a few other Laos images) are at noexpectations.com.au/galleries/laos-decembe…





Cheers, --Kip



would u reccommend going tubing in laos??


Vang Vien is where the tubing is, a small town about 3 hours from VTE, mostly a backpacker hang out with some nicer resorts out of town, lots of partying going on there with alot of college age kids from all over the world, you pay and recieve a tube they drive you upriver about 4 or 5 KMs and you float back to town and along the way there are food and drink places along the river with a couple of having rope swings and zip lines to dare your self with, its pretty fun... even for an old falang like myself, Callao




that seem a lot of fun.



how are the water in December?



it much be very cold.



I am going to Laos in Dec. 11 and I will try tubing, but I am worry about cold. I live in Texas, anything below 70 degree is cold for me.




The river water is warm all year - about 80F.




I was in viang vieng 3 weeks ago, yea the tubing is fun and the place is very relaxed and a good halfway stop between Luang Prabang and Vientiene As others have said their are places to eat and drink along the way just don%26#39;t overdo the alcohol while your tubing and enjoy your trip

No comments:

Post a Comment