Saturday, April 21, 2012

Myanmar to Laos???

hi,can anyone tell me if it is possible to get from either Yangon or Mandalay to Laos ? (prefer to Luang Prabang)...fly? overland? cost?

Further i see there is no flight on Asia Air form Bangkok to Laos. Other NOT expensive options?

thanks Karen

Myanmar to Laos???

Might be worth posting on Myanmar forum.

From what I remember , there are no direct flights and although there is a weekly Chaing Mai/Mandalay flight your best bet is to fly from either Luang Prabang (Bangkok Air or LaoAir) or Vientiane (these plus Air Asia(?) and Thai) to Bangkok and catch one of the frequent flights from there to Yangon.

Myanmar to Laos???

Thai Airlines had a direct flight - I THINK!!!! Around $350...but I%26#39;ve been looking at so many travel sites, I may have them confused. But worth a look!

  • meet people in
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment