Tuesday, April 24, 2012

www.laos-airlines.com no longer booking for Lao Airlines

posted as a response to the post ';Laos Airfares';, but felt this deserved its own post...





It appears that ECCR%26#39;s shenanigans have finally and thankfully caught up to them. From the ECCR look-alike Lao Air website:



';Due to lack communication and continuous problem with Financial Department at Head Office in Vientiane, Board od Directors of ECCR Co., Ltd. has decided to stop Lao Airlines PSA (Passengers Sales Agent) activity with immediate effect on 08th April 2008 at 10.00 AM until further notice. For all necessary information%26#39;s like refund of deposit payment, booking status and all relative matters, please to contact eccr@loxinfo.co.th';





As I have reported here in the past, I too ran into problems when booking through ECCR, my half-fare pre-paid booking was not honored when I showed up at Lao Air office in Vientiane to pay the remainder and as the problem at that time was explained to me by Lao Air staff, ECCR was frequently late in sending funds to Lao Air for flights they booked, sometimes the money was never received at all. I find it hilarious that the reported ';continuous problem with Financial Dept in Vientiane'; is likely these guys not paying their bills--good riddance to bad trash.





FYI-ECCR also runs bogus sites for Air Mandalay



(www.air-mandalay.com) and Yangoon Air (www.yangon-airways.com), so, as usual, buyer beware.





www.laos-airlines.com no longer booking for Lao Airlines


Great news!



Whilst I did not lose any money , I had lots of inconvenience and did not relax until I used Explorer on a pals pc to book my e tickets with the proper site.www.laoairlines.com



www.laos-airlines.com no longer booking for Lao Airlines


Thanks for posting this. Yes i agree this is good news. I guess it also cocks a snoot at one particular poster about 6-7 weeks ago who was adamant that ECCR was legitimate, even to the extent of being abusive on these forums.


  • making lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment