Tuesday, April 24, 2012

who know Sanjiang shopping mall postal address in vientiane

I have one friend there, and i need send him something, but both of us don%26#39;t know the postal address there.

anyone can help me?

so far i knew:

Sanjiang international shopping mall, No****, T2 Road,Vientiane, Laos, (postal code)

anyone can help me to correct it if some mistake, and tell me the postal code.

can reply me as soon as possible.

who know Sanjiang shopping mall postal address in vientiane

There are no postcodes here. People send mail to PO Box number ???. PO Vientiane Laos PDR.

There are no mail deliveries to private houses or businesses. You might be able to try post restante. I don%26#39;t know if this exists here, but suspect it does.

who know Sanjiang shopping mall postal address in vientiane

o,really? I think there should be a postal codes. by the way, who else know the PO box number? thanks very much


I am talking about a private Post Office Box. Hence every individual who has a PO box has his own number.

Why should Laos have post codes rofl?


i search from website, Vientiane%26#39;s post codes is 4 digit, 0100, is it correct? i think my friend doesn%26#39;t have private PO BOx number. or i just send there with such an adrees, he will receive possiblely


Tell me which part of THERE ARE NO private mail deliveries in Laos, and Laos does not have postcodes do you not understand?


thank you very much for help. you mean there is no postal codes in Laos. ok, i got it. my friend is a chinese guy, and he don%26#39;t have such kind of private PO box number. Anyway, thank you for your help! i send to him by the address only

  • flatron lcd monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment