Wednesday, April 25, 2012

some to stay

Wondering if you can help me find a safe ,clean, mid price place to stay.I am a man in his fifties traveling on my own some close to town also how long do you think i will need to spend Luang Prabang to see the sights



Thanks Heaps



some to stay


I spent 4 days in LP which was enough to cover all the main sites %26amp; trips to waterfalls %26amp; caves. As for accomodation, there are LOADS of places to stay in LP. I pre-booked %26amp; was a little disappointed with my accomodation (poor value for money), I suggest just turning up %26amp; looking around.



some to stay


Will take your advice and pick a g/house on the day



Thanks for the help




Hi,



I%26#39;ve been here, Dec 2006/ Jan 2007



It is a clean guest-house into a colonial french-lao villa, with a range of different rooms from 20 to 60 dollars in a quite street walk distance from the main road and from the river Nam Ou.





LUANG PRABANG



Sayo Guest House



tel 071 252614



Sayo@laotel.com





For a meal consider 5 dollars.



LP is one of the most relaxing places I%26#39;ve ever been



Have a nice stay



Alfama




I agree that you don%26#39;t need to book. There are plenty of reasonably priced guest houses and the place is small so almost all are in a good location. I stayed with my husband and two children (aged 9 and 11) for less than $20 per night and it was fine. It is a fabulous place.




also OK with guesthouse ammata



good location, in a small quiet street behind main street



phone 071 21 21 75

No comments:

Post a Comment