Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pregnancy and birth in Tokyo

HI!



My husband just got a job in Tokyo and we%26#39;re moving there pretty soon. I would like to get some advice on how to deal with pregnancy and birth i Japan since I%26#39;m already 4 and a half month pregnant; it%26#39;s our first baby so I%26#39;m concerned.



Thanks.



Mom-to-be



Pregnancy and birth in Tokyo


Hi I assume you don%26#39;t speak Japanese... R u going to have help/assistance in moving through your husbands new company? If so they are sure to help, Otherwise I personally have not had any children but would like to, and I have noticed that there seems to be a lot of ads (in english) for clinics that cater to pregnant women. I have also met foreigners who have had children here and had no complaints or horror stories. Lots of Happiness to you!



Pregnancy and birth in Tokyo


Thanks for your message! I%26#39;m not so worried any more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment