Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help with planning

Hi all,





I have 12 days for holiday. I am thinking of going to LP only for 5 days entering from Chang Mai (4days)



Bangkok 3 days. Is Vientian really worth vising i get the impression LP is the more interesting of the places. Also, I am unable to travel in the peak dry season Nov to March (I think). What would be the next best time before or after the moonsoon season. I know it it is very hot in June , july, would you still be able to visit water falls in LP as I really want to visit them.



thanks everyone





Help with planning


Yep Vientiane is definitely worth a visit. I would chop one day off CM and one day of LP and spend a couple of days in Vientiane.



Its not that hot in July - this is the rainy season. It started early this year, about 2 weeks ago.



Help with planning


Right, it is not so hot this year, as rain started quiet early (since May).



Absolutly... should not miss Vientiane as well... it is pleasant !



About the water fall in LP.... no problem, you will be able to see it even during the rainy season, full of water ! Great !

No comments:

Post a Comment